- 8 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk, shake before opening can to avoid separation (full fat)
- 2 (14 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes with juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- sea salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the above ingredients into the crock-pot, cook for 9 hours on low.
- After 9 hours take two forks and shred the chicken, set the crock-pot on warm till ready to serve (making sure to taste it before serving to make sure there is enough salt and pepper).