Chef #913205's Note:
the imitation crab helps the cholesterol count
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fresh baby portabella mushrooms
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, for topping
- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated, for topping
- 1 dash black pepper
- olive oil
- 1Combine crab in a medium bowl with onions, oregano, thyme and pepper.
- 2Add mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of cheese and mix well.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Clean, dry and stem mushrooms; discard stems.
- 5Scoop out and discard gills.
- 6Fill mushrooms with the crabmeat mixture.
- 7Brush olive oil on mushroom caps; place stuffed caps on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- 8Sprinkle with 3 Tbsp cheese and paprika; bake for 15 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "crab" Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 2067.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 45.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
olive oil mayonnaise