Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm already on record here at RZ that my hubby & I love devilled eggs. He has his favorite version, but these might become mine. Haven't made them yet, but they just sounded so good that I couldn't wait to share ... & preserve the recipe for myself. Recipe Source: California Egg Commission & I made only 1 sml chg ... subbed for the seasoning according to my preference. *** NOTE: Ingredient amts for mayo & blue cheese have been revised. ***
- 12 eggs (hard-boiled, cooled & halved)
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese (well-crumbled, may use the other British variety of Stilton)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 celery ribs (finely diced)
- Except for the diced celery, combine & mix well all other ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into egg halves & garnish w/diced celery.
- *** NOTE: Ingredient amts for mayo & blue cheese have been revised. ***.
We love deviled eggs, and I enjoy everything about Buffalo chicken wings except the actual chicken wings. So you can imagine my delight when I discovered this recipe! These are incredibly delicious. The celery garnish looks very nice, and is the perfect contrast to the richness of the filling. Next time I might add a little more cheese. Thanks for posting!
Adding another great stuffed eggs recipe to my cookbook! Since I had some Stilton leftover from another recipe, I decided to make these. I, also, added just a leetle more hot sauce. Otherwise, just delicious as written. Thnx for sharing another great recipe, twissis! Made for the Voracious Vagabonds of ZWT 6.
Fantastic! We adore deviled eggs and I'm always looking for new recipes. This one was a big hit because of the Stilton. I think the celery garnish is a great idea and it made for a very pretty presentation. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 6.