Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was so good...everyone loved them.
Make and share this "Boo-Tiful" JELL-O Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir 3 to 5 minutes or until gelatin is thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Whisk in 1/3 cup COOL WHIP until blended. Pour into 4 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Drop remaining COOL WHIP by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts. Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- HOW TO THAW COOL WHIP WHIPPED TOPPING:.
- The best way to thaw frozen COOL WHIP Whipped Topping is in its container in the refrigerator. Depending on the size tub you havem the thawing time varies. Recommended thawing times are: 8-ounce tube - 4 hours; 12-ounce tub - 5 hours; 16-ounce tub - 6 hours. We DO NOT recommend thawing COOL WHIP Whipped Topping in the microwave.