Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just like the title says!! Its so easy to make even the kids can make it!
Make and share this "Beefed Up" Ramen Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (3 ounce) bags beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 white onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook Ramen Noodles as instructed on the package.(After cooking drain water and continue package directions).
- Mince the onion.
- Season the beef with the garlic powder,salt and pepper.
- Brown the beef, then drain.
- Mix the beef and the noodles.
- Top with cheese.