1/1 Photo of "Apple Pie" Bath Salts
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Treat yourself and also make this as a gift. I did not give amounts of the fragrance oil, just add them by "smell" Use the layering technique, don't make it too wet with the oils because the layers will become the same color then, or just mix it all together. The salts will have a light golden brown color.
My Private Note
batch b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the salt and the baking soda in a large glass bowl, mix well, add the fragrances.
- 2If you want to layer the salt in jars take half of the salt out and put in another bowl so that stays white.
- 3Add the cinnamon to the other half and mix well.
- 4Cover the bowl and leave for an hour.
- 5Uncover and take a good sniff, you can adjust the smell and add some more fragrance.
- 6Put in jars, when layering, slightly tilt the jar, scoop a few spoonfulls white, then the cinnamon and so on.
- 7Top the lid with nice wrapping paper or cotton, tie a string around and attach a label.
- 8Use several spoonfulls for a bath.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Apple Pie" Bath Salts
Serving Size: 1 (1957 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 731056.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g