Recipe by mollypaul
There is a simple recipe that is suitable for gluten intolerant people, vegetarians and vegans. They can be used as a substitute wrapper for burritos or fajitas. Posted from an online source in response to a recipe request.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash or roast the quinoa seeds.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add the water.
- Gather the dough into a ball and knead until it is no longer sticky.
- Cover and leave to rest for at least 1 hour.
- Form into balls; roll each dough ball into a round of 4 inches across and about 1/8" thick.
- Cook them on medium heat in a heavy pan briefly, about 30 seconds on each side.