I came up with this recipe when I had some leftovers and wanted to make something healthy and high in protein. Quinoa is consider as a new super healthy food. It can be served hot or cold as a salad. Great for pick-nick or lunch box.
- Rinse quinoa well. Put into saucepan add 1 3/4 cups of water, chicken stock cube. Cover bring to boil than lower the heat and cook for 20 minute.
- Turn off the heat and keep covered for another 10 minute.
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil until hot than add onion, carrot, zucchini, garlic cook for about 5 minute Add corn and pea cook for 1min. Turn off the heat and set a side.
- In large bowl mix quinoa and veggies together. Add grilled, sliced chicken breast.
- You can serve it hot or cold.