1/2 Photos of Quinoa With Veggies and Grilled Chicken Breast
I came up with this recipe when I had some leftovers and wanted to make something healthy and high in protein. Quinoa is consider as a new super healthy food. It can be served hot or cold as a salad. Great for pick-nick or lunch box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse quinoa well. Put into saucepan add 1 3/4 cups of water, chicken stock cube. Cover bring to boil than lower the heat and cook for 20 minute.
- 2Turn off the heat and keep covered for another 10 minute.
- 3In a large saute pan heat olive oil until hot than add onion, carrot, zucchini, garlic cook for about 5 minute Add corn and pea cook for 1min. Turn off the heat and set a side.
- 4In large bowl mix quinoa and veggies together. Add grilled, sliced chicken breast.
- 5You can serve it hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa With Veggies and Grilled Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: