Recipe by Satyne
Trying to come up with a healthy regular meal that is easy and tasty. Think I've found it.
- 2⁄3 cup quinoa
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon stock (i used chicken)
- 90 g tuna (i used mustard flavour)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 150 g mixed vegetables (i used the frozen ones)
- 20 g spinach (if you buy the stuff that comes in segments, it's roughly one of those)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the stock with the water and bring to boil.
- When nearly boiled add the minced garlic and frozen spinich so that it can defrost (add later if fresh).
- When boiled add the quinoa and turn heat to low, simmer until all liquid is absorbed.
- Prepare the veggies, if using frozen veggies, when liquid is nearly absorbed, heat up the veggies as per packet directions.
- When all liquid is absorbed, add the tuna and the veggies, stir through and then serve.