1/1 Photo of Quinoa With Spinach & Tuna
Trying to come up with a healthy regular meal that is easy and tasty. Think I've found it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the stock with the water and bring to boil.
- 2When nearly boiled add the minced garlic and frozen spinich so that it can defrost (add later if fresh).
- 3When boiled add the quinoa and turn heat to low, simmer until all liquid is absorbed.
- 4Prepare the veggies, if using frozen veggies, when liquid is nearly absorbed, heat up the veggies as per packet directions.
- 5When all liquid is absorbed, add the tuna and the veggies, stir through and then serve.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa With Spinach & Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 290.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: