1/1 Photo of Quinoa With Spinach, Tomato and Chicken
A healthy alternative for the gluten-allergic, the lazy college-student. It's so simple, you just cannot go wrong with it. Regarding the quinoa: If you plan on making a lot of these salads, it's advisable to cook the quinoa in a big batch and store it in the fridge. It saves a lot of time because before cooking you have to rinse it extremely well to get rid of the bitter coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in pan, and saute garlic for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- 2Add the quinoa and cook it up (2 minutes). Then add the tomatoes, spinach leaves and scallion. Keep stirring until the spinach leaves are slightly wilted.
- 3Turn of the heat immediately, and season lightly with pepper, a pinch of salt and dried basil. Be careful with the salt, because of the feta!
- 4Serve with the chicken and feta. Enjoy your meal :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa With Spinach, Tomato and Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 211.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g