- 118.29 ml quinoa, uncooked and well rinsed
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced very thin
- 236.59 ml fresh spinach
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 28.34 g feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the quinoa in a strainer.
- In a small saucepan, add the quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and reduce heat to simmer until water is absorbed, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil and garlic and onion.
- Cook the garlic in the oil until the edges of the garlic turns very light brown, being careful not to burn the garlic (reduce heat to low if necessary).
- When the quinoa is done cooking, add it to the skillet along with the spinach.
- Stir it together until the spinach wilts.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese and stir to combine. Makes 2 servings.