Healthy, tasty, a very nice side dish or double for a main course. Serves 2.
Make and share this Quinoa With Spinach and Feta Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the quinoa in a strainer.
- In a small saucepan, add the quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and reduce heat to simmer until water is absorbed, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil and garlic and onion.
- Cook the garlic in the oil until the edges of the garlic turns very light brown, being careful not to burn the garlic (reduce heat to low if necessary).
- When the quinoa is done cooking, add it to the skillet along with the spinach.
- Stir it together until the spinach wilts.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese and stir to combine. Makes 2 servings.
SOOOO good!!! I doubled the recipe AND doubled the spinach. Quick, easy, delicious (and healthy too!!)
I really enjoyed this dish. It's very quick to make. Wonderful flavors!
This recipe is delicious, quick, and easy. My non-veg husband ate it and enjoyed it. This goes into my "make again" cookbook. Thanks!