1/2 Photos of Quinoa With Spinach and Feta Cheese
Healthy, tasty, a very nice side dish or double for a main course. Serves 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the quinoa in a strainer.
- 2In a small saucepan, add the quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and reduce heat to simmer until water is absorbed, about 10-15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil and garlic and onion.
- 4Cook the garlic in the oil until the edges of the garlic turns very light brown, being careful not to burn the garlic (reduce heat to low if necessary).
- 5When the quinoa is done cooking, add it to the skillet along with the spinach.
- 6Stir it together until the spinach wilts.
- 7Add the crumbled feta cheese and stir to combine. Makes 2 servings.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa With Spinach and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g