Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not actually made this, but I have eaten it and it is absolutely marvelous. This was the first dish that I have ever had with quinoa and I was instantly hooked. If you have never tried this wonderful grain, you absolutely must!
- 1 1⁄3 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup lime-cumin vinaigrette
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 6 dried apricots, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Toss all ingredients well and serve. The lime-cumin vinaigrette is recipe #241095 here on the Zaar.