Recipe by dicentra
This is from The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook. This is good either hot or at room temperature. Lots of leftovers I’m typing it up for ZWT II. Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 ounces asparagus, sliced
- 1 cup Chinese cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 cup bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, shredded
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces quinoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and gently fry onions and garlic until soft. Add asparagus and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add Chinese cabbage, bok choy and basil and cook until greens wilt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through gently.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Drain well. Add to vegetables and toss gently with the lemon juice before serving.