Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy Goodness. This is a side dish enough for 4 with a main dish and another side dish. Or 2 with just a main dish.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel and cube sweet potato in to small cubes. Also snap ends off asparagus and then chop into larger peices.
- Spray cookie sheet and spread sweet potato in a single layer. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast sweet potato for about 15 minutes until fork tender.
- While sweet potato is roasting. Rinse quinoa and toast in a pan for about 5 minutes.
- Remove quinoa from pan and add 1tbsp oil and add asparagus.
- Season with sea salt and garlic powder and cook until fork tender.
- Remove asparagus and sweet potatoes and set aside.
- Add quinoa and boiling water to pan and let simmer covered for 12-15 minutes.
- Once quinoa is cooked, fluff with a fork and add asparagus, sweet potato and crumbled goat cheese.