Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very colorful sidedish! You will find quinoa in the cereal, rice or organic food aisle.
Make and share this Quinoa Vegetable Pilaf recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, saute onion and.
- carrot in oil until tender. Add rice and.
- quinoa; stir to coat. Stir in broth and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and.
- simmer for 15-20 minutes or until liquid.
- is absorbed, adding the broccoli during.
- the last 3 minutes of cooking. Remove.
- from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.