Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
500 Best Quinoa Recipes Serves 8
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 large cucumber, peeled seeded and diced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.