Another from my first box of Quinoa - posting for safe keeping - haven't made this one yet. When I do I'll probably make the salsa myself rather than use jarred.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook quinoa as per packet.
- Steam peppers until soft but not limp.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and mushrooms in butter.
- Add the diced tomatos (reserving the juice).
- Add the crushed garlic and salsa.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the sherry and simmer 10 more minutes.
- Fold in quinoa.
- Place peppers in baking dish and fill with quinoa mixture (half the mixture will be used up).
- Thin remainder with reerved juice and pou around peppers.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over peppers and bake in 325 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.