1/3 Photos of Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
Pink Princess's Note:
Another from my first box of Quinoa - posting for safe keeping - haven't made this one yet. When I do I'll probably make the salsa myself rather than use jarred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cook quinoa as per packet.
- 3Steam peppers until soft but not limp.
- 4In a large skillet, saute the onion and mushrooms in butter.
- 5Add the diced tomatos (reserving the juice).
- 6Add the crushed garlic and salsa.
- 7Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 8Add the sherry and simmer 10 more minutes.
- 9Fold in quinoa.
- 10Place peppers in baking dish and fill with quinoa mixture (half the mixture will be used up).
- 11Thin remainder with reerved juice and pou around peppers.
- 12Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over peppers and bake in 325 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 632.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g