Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fantastic recipe from my favorite web site skinny taste.com. I make this at least once a week. Quinoa is very good for you and delicious as well. 1 cup of uncooked quinoa equals 3 cups cooked quinoa.
- Place cooled cooked quinoa in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, onions, garlic, salt, spinach, and breadcrumbs.
- Mix well and let sit for a few minutes.
- The batter should be moist, but not runny.
- Form 1/4 cup sized patties.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- In 2 or 3 batches cook the patties covered for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.