Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe found at www.taste.com.au
- 500 ml water
- 150 g quinoa, rinsed, drained
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 large red capsicum, halved, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 75 g feta, crumbled reduced-fat
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- 22.18 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 9.85 ml honey
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml sweet paprika
- 100 g baby rocket
- Combine water and quinoa in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat a large chargrill on high. Spray lightly with oil. Cook the asparagus for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the asparagus, capsicum, feta, sunflower seed kernels, shallot and parsley to the quinoa.
- Whisk the lemon juice, honey, oil and paprika in a small bowl until well combined. Add the dressing and rocket to the quinoa mixture. Season with pepper and toss to combine.