Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A new spin on Quinoa salad with spinach, black bean, and corn
- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 15 ounces black beans with jalapenos, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces sweet corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (2 Limes)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- Cook Quinoa in chicken stock.
- while the rice is cooking mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside (Lime juice - salt and pepper).
- In a large bowl combined the black beans, corn, spinach and red onion.
- When the quinoa is finished cooking and has cooled down, combine it with the black bean mixture, add dressing and toss.