Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love quinoa and am always looking for new ways to fix it. This one looks interesting.
- 1 1⁄2 cups quinoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- Bring water to a boil. Cook quinoa.
- In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients. When quinoa has cooled fold into dressing and vegetables.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.
This was really not to our taste. The recipe instruction need a little work for clarity, and the salad itself seemed a little unbalanced. To me it seemed like there was too much acid in the dressing for the ingredients.