I never tried Quinoa until I became a Weight Watcher. I love the stuff. This is a light salad for those days your hungry but don't want to eat heavy. 3 points per serving. Sorry, This recipe isn't core.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse quinoa in cold water several times; drain.
- 2Combine the quinoa and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce the heat and simmer, covered until the grains are tender and water is absorbed; about 12 minutes. remove the pan from the heat.
- 4Let the quinoa stand, covered, 5 minutes. Transfer the quinoa to a large bowl.
- 5Add fennel, oranges, scallions, and pepper.
- 6Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to combine.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat vinaigrette dressing