1/2 Photos of Quinoa Risotto With Mushrooms and Summer Squash
A vegetarian take on risotto with lots of protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and onions and cook until the onions are translucent, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add mushrooms and cook until done.
- 4Add squash/zucchini and cook until translucent.
- 5Add quinoa and stir quickly, absorbing all the oil and making sure all the quinoa is coated.
- 6Add 1 cup of broth and cook until it is all absorbed. Keep an eye on it and stir often.
- 7Add another cup of broth and cook until absorbed.
- 8Add the last cup of broth and do the same.
- 9Add the cup of milk and let cook until cooked down and creamy.
- 10Add the cheese and stir constantly until melted.
- 11Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Risotto With Mushrooms and Summer Squash
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.7
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 404.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: