Recipe by Nisrine Merzouki, posting for ZWT6 (NA*ME/Morocco)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the quinoa and cinnamon stick with the water and almond milk in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Lower the heat to low, cover with a lid and cook for about 12 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 3Stir in the honey and orange blossom water.
- 4Serve topped with the apricots and pistachios.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Pudding With Apricots and Pistachios
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water