Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hearty high-fibre breakfast. Try making this at night for the next morning, it will keep for a couple days in the fridge - just reheat in the microwave!
- Add quinoa, water, cinnamon and 1/2 cup of the milk in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until most of the water has been absorbed.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk, if using walnuts, cranberries and raisins add and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes or until it reaches your desired consistency (it will gradually get thicker).
- Once it reaches the consistency you like, add the yogurt and stir.
- If making for the next morning you can wait and add the yogurt when ready to eat.