Beautiful BC's Note:
Tasty & Healthy option for breakfast - can use soy milk or almond milk. Our preference is almond milk
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add quinoa & water to a small pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until most of the water has been absorbed.
- 2Add vanilla almond milk & dried cranberries and simmer uncovered for an additional 10 minutes .
- 3Let sit, covered for 10 minutes before serving. The porridge will thicken during this time.
- 4If you like, drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: