1/1 Photo of Quinoa Pizza Crust (Gluten Free)
8 hrs 50 mins
8 hrs 30 mins
Pretty good & EASY pizza crust for those of us trying to eat gluten free. Recipe was found at TastyEatsAtHome.com adapted from "For Life Personal Chef". (Prep time includes 8 hours soaking time for the quinoa).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Brush 12" cast iron skillet liberally with grapeseed oil & put in oven to heat.
- 3Soak quinoa in water for 8 hours.
- 4Drain & rinse thoroughly.
- 5Add quinoa, water & seasonings in a blender.
- 6Blend until it resembles a thick pancake batter.
- 7Once the oven is heated to temperature, pour the batter into the skillet and quickly spread it out evenly across the bottom.
- 8Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the underside is well-browned and starting to crisp.
- 9Use a large spatula and carefully flip the crust.
- 10Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- 11Add your toppings & cook for 5-7 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Pizza Crust (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: