- 1 cup quinoa
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, diced
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- use the toasted quinoa recipe for prepping the quinoa.
- in a saute pan add olive oil and heat. add the onion and cook until translucent add mushrooms and cook an additional 3 minute.
- add 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth and 1 cup prepared toasted quinoa and simmer until all broth is absorbed but damp.
- remove from heat add parsley and pine nuts. cover for a couple minutes and then fluff.