Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sautéed Chicken served over a bed of quinoa, pesto and peppers, topped with feta cheese.
Make and share this Quinoa, Pesto, Feta and Chicken Stack recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté chicken breasts using the butter. Slice into fajita size strips or dice.
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Bring water to boil, add quinoa, bring back to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 12 min or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Dice veggies and garlic.
- In a pan bring olive oil up to temperature using high heat. Add onions stir quickly to coat with oil. Don't let them brown.
- Add garlic and stir again.
- Add diced peppers and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and sweat them for about 15 minutes.
- When the veggies are finished, drain if necessary, and mix with the pesto sauce.
- Serve by putting a serving of quinoa on a plate, top with veggie and pesto mix, then put chicken on and top with feta.
- If you prefer you can do this without the chicken and my family finds it delicious.