1/3 Photos of Quinoa, Oatmeal, Fruit and Nut Bread - Abm
Excellent toasted! I used leftover Quinoa and Oatmeal Cereal Heart Healthy in this bread. It has apples, nuts and dried fruit. I also added additional fruit and nuts at the end of cycle of the bread machine. I used Back to Nature Nantucket Blend which has pistachios, almonds, cranberries, cherries, raisins. It is good! You can use whatever mixture you enjoy. If using sugar take note the dough won't be as sticky.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except fruit and nuts in bread machine according to manufactures directions. Using 4 cups to start and adding the 5th if dough is too wet.
- 2Dough will be sticky.
- 3When dough cycle is done remove, punch down on a well floured surface and add fruit and nuts and shape it into ball. Or add the fruit and nuts at the cycle of fruit and nuts on the bread machine.
- 4Place on an two oiled loaf pans. Smooth side up folding the sides and tuck them underneath.
- 5Brush the top part very lightly with water and give a score a couple slices across the top.
- 6Let it rise to about double its size 45 minutes.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 8Let bread cool completely before you slice it.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa, Oatmeal, Fruit and Nut Bread - Abm
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed nuts and dried fruit