Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe sourced on internet from Mindfood. October 2012. Google how to blanch kale if you're unsure. Basically boil leaves in large pot of water for 3 minutes. Remove with tongs and put immediately into ice cold water to stop the cooking. When cold, remove and pat dry.
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 0.25 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml yoghurt
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml quinoa, cooked (approximately 1 small cup of uncooked quinoa)
- 118.29 ml walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 236.59 ml kale, shredded and blanched
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley leaves
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml pomegranate seeds
- To make salad dressing, place lemon juice, sugar, mustard, and yoghurt in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Gradually add ¼ cup olive oil and whisk until smooth.
- Place quinoa, walnuts, kale, parsley, onions, and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl; pour dressing over salad; and toss well to combine.