1/1 Photo of Quinoa Guacamole Chicken Wraps
Anastasia G.'s Note:
So, I got home from the gym one day and thought, I want to eat something healthy. Red quinoa ? Check. Then I thought, I want it to taste really good. Avocado, red onion, cherry tomato, olive oil? Check. I added a little bit of balsamic vinegar to the quinoa and then mixed it in with the guacamole, and the combination turned into this texture-rich, super flavorful, smooth paste that was so delicious I didn't want it to end. I thought, man, this would be great in a wrap! So I added in some lean white chicken breast and low carbohydrate wraps, and was hooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After slicing the chicken breasts into thin cutlets, cook over medium heat until golden brown and set aside.
- 2Cook the quinoa at the same time by boiling water and simmering, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- 3Prep the veggies by quartering the cherry tomatoes, chopping the onions, cleaning out the avocado.
- 4Make the guacamole by mixing the salt, avocado, onions, and cherry tomatoes.
- 5When the quinoa is done, add it into the guacamole and add in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, to taste.
- 6Spread the quinoa guacamole mixture onto your wraps, add in the chicken and some arugula and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Guacamole Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.6
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1271.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: