1 hr 15 mins
Barb O's Note:
Essential Eating's Quinoa Granola Bars from our local newstation WNEP. They are healthy and yummy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients, except cinnamon, in the order listed and mix well.
- 3Place mixture in a 8 or 9 inch greased baking pan and press flat using the back of a fork or slightly moistened finger tips.
- 4Sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
- 5Bake 45 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from oven and cut into bars.
- 7Return pan to oven for 10 minutes until bars become crisp.
- 8Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- 9Notes: Recipe can be tripled using a jelly roll pan (11X17). Bars freeze well. Granulated maple sugar is 100% maple syrup that has been cooked at a higher temperature. I have subbed with brown sugar in a pinch.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g