Quinoa Crusted Chicken Fingers
- Spread out the quinoa on a piece of wax paper or aluminum foil. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the quinoa. With your fingertips, squeeze the quinoa and breadcrumbs together until the moisture of the quinoa is absorbed.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika.
- Place the egg whites in a shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in the egg and then into the quinoa mixture.
- Warm the oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and reduce the heat to medium. Cook each side 5 minutes or until the crust begins to brown and the chicken is no longer translucent (turn once).
- Transfer fingers to a plate and serve immediately.