Quinoa, Corn and Zucchini Medley
- To make Quinoa Medley: Bring 2 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Stir in quinoa, cover, and reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer 15 minutes, or until quinoa is tender and opaque and liquid is absorbed. Let stand 5 minutes, then transfer to large bowl. Fluff with a fork, and cool.
- Fold corn, zucchini, green onions, cilantro and mint into quinoa.
- To make Dressing: Whisk together oil, orange juice, lemon juice and orange zest in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over quinoa mixture, and toss well. Sprinkle with pine nuts, garnish with mint sprigs, if desired, and serve at room temperature.