Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a healthy dessert that you can make quickly when you have some leftover cooked quinoa. In the picture, I sprinkled some unsweetened coconut flakes and added fruits.
- 4 tablespoons milk (I used almond milk) or 4 tablespoons non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener or 2 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cooked quinoa
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Add the quinoa and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- Infuse love, divide into two dishes and serve!