1 hr 5 mins
dorika #2's Note:
Vegan friendly healthy and hearty cake that will get you and keep you going all day! but not your ordinary taste. I don't normally use a measurer so the amounts are approximate, best way to do is to taste as you go. I only use organic ingredients as well, your body will thank you for sure. Good luck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups apples, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey (mild flavour)
- 3 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, grounded
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/2-1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1Cook the quinoa, set aside to cool.
- 2Roast the apples in oven at the same time quinoa is cooking.
- 3Then mix all the ingredients together in a large pot to achieve a wet, sticky texture. Then either make individual cookies on baking tray or poor it all into a baking dish and cook it for minimum 30 minutes (sometimes 45,depending on the oven) on 180 celsius.
- 4Measurements and ingredients are very felxible so as the cooking time, so good luck experimenting!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Cake With Fruits and Nuts - Gluten&Diary Free
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: