1 hr 5 mins
dorika #2's Note:
Vegan friendly healthy and hearty cake that will get you and keep you going all day! but not your ordinary taste. I don't normally use a measurer so the amounts are approximate, best way to do is to taste as you go. I only use organic ingredients as well, your body will thank you for sure. Good luck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups apples, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey (mild flavour)
- 3 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, grounded
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/2-1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1Cook the quinoa, set aside to cool.
- 2Roast the apples in oven at the same time quinoa is cooking.
- 3Then mix all the ingredients together in a large pot to achieve a wet, sticky texture. Then either make individual cookies on baking tray or poor it all into a baking dish and cook it for minimum 30 minutes (sometimes 45,depending on the oven) on 180 celsius.
- 4Measurements and ingredients are very felxible so as the cooking time, so good luck experimenting!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Cake With Fruits and Nuts - Gluten&Diary Free
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: