Quinoa, Cabbage and Sweet Potato
- In a large saucepan cook the quinoa according to the directions.
- As the quinoa is cooking, heat the oil in a wok. Cook the sweet potato until it starts to brown - about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook until just beginning to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cook until soft - 6 minutes or so (adding more oil if necessary). In the last 30 seconds of cook time add the garlic and stir fry.
- Stir in the quinoa and drained beans. Heat through.
- Serve immediately!