This is a delicious way to get your buffalo chicken fix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the hot sauce, vinegar and olive oil, and add 1 tsp of salt. Set aside.
- 2Place one cup of rinsed quinoa into a pot with 2 cups of water. Bring to boil, reduce to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- 3Spray a pan with cooking spray. Cook broccoli for about 5 minutes until bright green (not too soft). Add broccoli slaw and cook for further 2 minutes. Add a little water if need be.
- 4Once softened, removed from pan and set aside.
- 5Add chicken to pan and cook until done. Add 1/4 cup of sauce mixture and cook until it is absorbed, about 2 minutes.
- 6In a large bowl, place quinoa, cooked chicken, vegetable, onions, and blue cheese crumbles.
- 7Pour remaining sauce over mixture and combine well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Buffalo Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 929.4
- Calories from Fat 448
- Total Fat 49.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 1674.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 54.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat blue cheese