Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious way to get your buffalo chicken fix!
Make and share this Quinoa Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the hot sauce, vinegar and olive oil, and add 1 tsp of salt. Set aside.
- Place one cup of rinsed quinoa into a pot with 2 cups of water. Bring to boil, reduce to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray. Cook broccoli for about 5 minutes until bright green (not too soft). Add broccoli slaw and cook for further 2 minutes. Add a little water if need be.
- Once softened, removed from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken to pan and cook until done. Add 1/4 cup of sauce mixture and cook until it is absorbed, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, place quinoa, cooked chicken, vegetable, onions, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Pour remaining sauce over mixture and combine well.