Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
recipe from the Bread Lovers's Bread Machine Cookbook. Ingredients for a 2lb loaf.
Make and share this Quinoa Bread (For Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup firm-packed cooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten
- 1 teaspoon gluten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon bread machine yeast
- Place all the ingredients in the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions. Set crust on dark and program for the Basic cycle; press start. (This recipe is not suitable for use with delay timer.).
- When the baking cycle is complete, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack. Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
- To cook quinoa: rinse quinoa well to remove the bitter outer coating. Boil quinoa using one part of quinoa and two parts of water. (i.e. 1 cup quinoa plus 2 cups water; yields 3 1/2 cups boiled quinoa). Boiling time is 20 minute for white quinoa, dark quinoa takes a little longer.
We love this nice soft bread.... made it with 1 cup wholemeal flour. Confused by the 2 lots of gluten though..... is one of them supposed to be something else???<br/>Just making my second loaf now..... would love a correction soon. Please?<br/>Thanks, warmest regards....<br/>Pauline<br/>x