Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 50 mins
Couldn't find one that worked so I created this one based on a combination of several I found on-line. Adjust the yield below to match the capacity of your bread machine. I use a 1 lb loaf recipe in a machine designed for 1-1/2 lbs. I have a Black & Decker bread machine. Note to those who live in the U.S.A.: replace the white flour with bread flour.
- 7 ounces almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons white sugar
- 2⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup quinoa flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups white flour, unbleached
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Place ingredients in loaf pan in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Bake on sweet bread cycle, light crust.