Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
5 Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness Makes 16
Make and share this Quinoa Blueberry Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, oil and honey. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended. Stir in quinoa.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Pour ¼ cup batter in skillet and sprinkle with 6-8 blueberries. Turn and cook until golden brown on both sides.