Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
5 Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness
- 118.29 ml quinoa, rinsed
- 177.44 ml water
- 473.18 ml whole wheat pastry flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 118.29 ml honey
- 78.07 ml plain yogurt
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 158.51 ml dried blueberries
- In small saucepan, cook quinoa in water. Fluff with a fork and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir in egg, honey, yogurt, oil and vanilla until just blended.
- Gently fold in quinoa and blueberries.
- Drop batter by 2 tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until just set in the center.