5 Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, cook quinoa in water. Fluff with a fork and let cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir in egg, honey, yogurt, oil and vanilla until just blended.
- 4Gently fold in quinoa and blueberries.
- 5Drop batter by 2 tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until just set in the center.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 1209.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 48.2 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: