Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
5 Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness
Make and share this Quinoa Blueberry Breakfast Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup dried blueberries
- In small saucepan, cook quinoa in water. Fluff with a fork and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir in egg, honey, yogurt, oil and vanilla until just blended.
- Gently fold in quinoa and blueberries.
- Drop batter by 2 tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until just set in the center.