Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quinoa the superfood! Great mix of flavors. Can add parmesan cheese before baking if you would like
Make and share this Quinoa and Mushroom Stuffed Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cut peppers either in half or a hole in the top. Remove all seeds.
- 3. Bake peppers while preparing mix.
- 4. Heat olive oil. Saute onions, garlic, mushrooms until tender.
- 5. Mix in quinoa, water, salt, lemon zest and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until water is dissolved and quinoa is tender.
- 6. Spoon mixture into peppers and bake another 15-20 minutes.