Recipe by mickie49
We got this recipe from my father-in-law,Quinney Young,who got it from some newspaper years and years ago. My kids absolutely love it! I usually double it. Cook time includes the overnight marinating time. Gives your chicken a sour,sort of indescribable great taste!Makes chicken barbecue without the usual "red" sauce!
- 1360.77-1814.36 g chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- 1 egg
- 473.18 ml cider vinegar
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil chicken.
- Combine oil and egg, Whisk thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients,whisk well.
- Drain chicken, place in non-reactive container.
- Pour marinade over hot chicken and cover.
- Refrigerate overnite.
- Grill,Charcoal preferred, but gas will do.