Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Being that I am gluten intolerant, I am always looking for alternatives to traditional recipes. I keep on hand assorted vegetables I roast so they are on hand when I need them for cooking. The advantage of this recipe is that the vegetable part can be whatever you like!
- Toss hashbrowns with a little olive oil and press into 9 " pie pan.
- Take half the shredded cheese and place over hashbrowns.
- Next place roasted veggies over cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- In blender mix 4 eggs with 1 cup half and half.
- Season to taste.
- Mix till combined.
- Slowly pour over ingredients in pie pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.